This is my nephew Jordan. Isn't he adorable? He'll be a year old in April but he's the size of a 2 year old. He's wearing size 18 months clothing, size 5 diapers, and size 6 shoes. He's the same size as Deedee! The only difference is that she's just a bit taller than he is. He's a little giant, and he's going to be huge when he's grown. I feel sorry for my poor sister. This little man is going to eat her out of house and home, espeially when he hits puberty. I'm not surprised he's so big. Mary is 5'11" and his father Luke is 6'4", 230 lbs. So yeah, he's going to be a big boy. The only thing I find odd is just how fast he's growing and I have been worried that growing so fast will be detrimental to his health. However, so far the doc has given him thumbs up at all of his check ups. He's crawling great, and already trying to walk.

No comments: