Green Hat Along

Get Stitchy's Green Hat Along has officially started! Yay. I cast on my pretty kelly green yarn for Shedir this morning as well as a cute bunny hat for Kitty in my recently hand dyed Kool-Aid Lemon Lime wool. You can find that pattern in Debbie Stoller's Stitch 'N Bitch Nation. Speaking of which, since that is one of the patterns with errors, here is a list of all errata for her books. I admit that it can be annoying to have to rip things out when an error in the pattern is discovered. I'm so glad I found this site before I started that darling little hat. I can't wait to see Kitty in it.

Green Hat Along

Update ~ Ok, I changed my mind on the hat I'm making for Kitty. I found Anna's Angel quite by accident and just fell in love.

2 comments:

Keppy Boone said...

I think I might just have to get some green yarn and CO Shedir too! How cute :-)

Anonymous said...

Thats so sweet of you.. Am sureKitty wud look gr8 in it..